Every now and then a breath of fresh air is all what is needed to get revitalized. Now it’s up to you to whether breathe the cool air of London, or the warm air of Congo or the pleasant breeze of Malaysia. Whichever place you choose to visit, the most important thing is to plan it in an organized manner. A well planned vacation is much more fun and economical. Here are some tips to get you started:
1. Start planning your vacation three months earlier. It gives you the chance to search for the top rates and deals available.
2. Keep in mind the best time to travel to your chosen destination. I mean is there any fun in travelling to Europe in mid winter? Similarly some places like Malaysia are much cheaper during the off season. You can save a few extra bucks on that.
3. Always remember to book your flights in advance and avoid the hustle at the last moment. This way you would not only be stress free but might find some cheap rates also.
4. Don’t carry more than you are allowed to. Ask the airline to inform you exactly how much should be your luggage. It’s better to keep yourself light during travel.
5. Choice of hotel should be done very carefully. Do a survey on the internet about the place and choose a hotel that is located in an area of your interest. Adding to that does consider the fact that it’s affordable and has easy access to transportation.
6. Most of the popular hotels today have a website and that gives you the convenience of booking your room online. For some countries the online rates are much lower. It’s advisable to book your rooms at least a month before.
7. Your duration of stay should depend on the places you want to visit. Make sure you do the calculations correctly.
8. If you’re travelling to a place where they don’t talk in dollars, than make sure to change your currency while at home. It’s recommended to change only a little amount as you can find better rates at the place you’re headed to.
9. Ask your hotel if they provide tour guides or any similar services. It’s always better to travel with a guide.
10. Keep a pocket translator handy. You never know when you need it.
Remember a vacation is really memorable when you come back home and still find money your account. So do your planning smartly and ENJOY!!